Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog Oh Blog

I'm bored!!! Also starving. I dunno why but even though Zahirah's NICER this year,I still have this some kind of revenge on her. Not a bad one but just the one like gaduh2 on FB or something like that. But we're not like that in school.

Now waiting for Jangan Pandang Belakang to start...( There's no 'Congkak' after the 'Belakang' ok )

Hmm... What did I want to say just now? Er. Erm..... OH YEAH!!! Zahirah,ur blog is kinda annoying. I mean I LOVE the background pic but what's annoying is there's this Marry You song tiba2 je pops out.

Aishah,u know the 'Hates' on ur blog. U should add Diyana cause she is so freaking LAME!!! She just perasan that she's awesome and cool which is NOT!

*sigh* My brother admitted to the hospital cause kena feet/sawan. But still,there's this perasaan 'benci' in me cause just because of that,like the whole family marah me cause blame me that I gaduh with him until die nangis. Bla,bla,bla. Then now,die kena feet. Mengada punye budak! And then I told Marissa,Amira was like NAPE DIE MASUK HOSPITAL? So sweet!

Now eating. Being suap by my bibik. BYE!

1 comment: