Saturday, March 26, 2011

I have no idea for the title

Siti Nurzahirah binti Adlind Fatani,you said that I said to tell you to change your song. Well,I DIDN'T!!! What's the matter with your ears?!? I said that 'Annoying tau aleh2 je Marry You keluar. You know the song is annoying cause I dh banyak kali dengar' and you said 'Fine! U nk tukar ape?' then I said 'All Time Low. But I don't care. It's your blog.' YOU'RE the one that asked ME to change the song. HAH!!!

Next,you said something about clicking the pause button. I don't want to mute it cause I'm hearing a song. And after dah pause,the song will start again if I check the comments. Even if there's no comment,I wanted to comment but I didn't.

Oh yeah,awesome B1 and B2 pictures!!! I wish Jonathan Ng How Jin can see that thing.

Azreen Marissa binti Adif, if you're reading this and you dh tau my blog's website (which I don't want to). Yang I want who to know my blog is ONLY Siti Nurzahirah binti Adlind Fatani,Lindy Lee Lyn Lyn,Aishah Mahirah binti Zailan and Najwa binti Mohamed Fuad. Ish,ish,ish. Siti Nurzahirah bt Adlind Fatani ni kan! Give me my website.... Eh, let's continue. Anyway,if you're doing your face like you're seeing me and Siti Nurzahirah binti Adlind Fatani fight LIVE I know kitorang always gaduh. But the weird thing is both of us are nice to each other in school but after school,we lepaskan our geram to each other using this blog. Kesian blog...

Uhhh... What did I want to say just now. Seriously,I FORGOT! Oh, Siti Nurzahirah bt Adlind Fatani, Sam Evans is not a person. It's a character. It's actually Chord Overstreet. Ok? And I'm going to tell you that I'm not asking you to change his name at your blog. This is just like 'for your information' (FYI). So your choice. U want to change it,just change la.

I'm wrting your full name cause I read your 'And this blog awesome generation starts...'. U wrote my name FULL right? So this is revenge. (Not to Azreen Marissa binti Adif,Lindy Lee Lyn Lyn,Aishah Mahirah binti Zailan and Najwa binti Mohamed Fuad).

Haha....!!! Pua'ad....

No comments:

Post a Comment